LG released its newest flagship, the G6, in April this year. Now, it seems the company might be considering, or at least considered at one point, releasing a mini version of that device. TechnoBuffalo reports that its team viewed an internal document that depicts a 5.4-inch device with an 18:9 aspect ratio. That’s the same unique ratio LG introduced with the G6.
The document didn’t mention any specs, and it’s dated to last year. This could mean LG canceled its plans to manufacture this device, although TechnoBuffalo thinks the phone could still happen. In actuality, a 5.4-inch device isn’t much smaller than the G6’s current 5.7-inch display. I wouldn’t expect LG to release a smaller G6, but hey, you never know.
Next Up In Circuit Breaker
- Moto X4 photo leaked, showing dual cameras and curved screen
- Samsung is making a smart speaker with Bixby, says WSJ
- Samsung’s secret VR headset prototype has eye and hand tracking
- These NES-style Switch controllers look great but cost a ton
- New report claims iPhone 8 won’t feature fingerprint sensor in display
- Motorola unveils new 360-degree camera Moto Mod