Slack just sent out an update to their Windows Phone app. The update backs up animated gifs, which users of Slack will know is really a major business feature
Also, it brings support for in-app downloads, boosted handling of Slackbot messages and a lot of fixes and improvements.
Here’s the full change log below:
- In-app downloads
- Improved handling of Slackbot messages
- Experimental support for animated gifs
Messages cannot be sent while disconected. In the future we plan to have better handling for queueing messages sent, but for now the send button should be disabled when there isn’t a connection available.
- Fixed connectivity issues some devices were having
- Fixed some issues with selecting users & inviting users to group messages
- Fixed an issue where keyboard did not properly display after resuming on authentication screen
- Improved performance on loading large direct message user lists
- Fixed various other crashes that have been reported